Welcome!

Grab your favorite mug, pull up a chair, and join the conversation.

If you are a Google account holder, sign in and start posting any thoughts you have on coffee roasting, brewing, and drinking!
If you are not a Google account holder, get one! They are great with free unlimited email, and you can participate in the largest blogging host in the world - http://www.blogger.com

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Favorite Cup

What is your favorite coffee shop or roaster and what is your favorite roast or flavor?

2 comments:

  1. My favorite place to get coffee is the coffee shop in the back of Borders book store...Seattle's Best, I guess? I like coffee that tastes like dessert, so the Caramel Creme Javakula is my joe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite cup right now is Hazelnut Dark Roast by Green Mountain in the K-cup. It tastes even better than Panera's hazelnut, which I have always liked a lot.

    ReplyDelete