Welcome!

Grab your favorite mug, pull up a chair, and join the conversation.

If you are a Google account holder, sign in and start posting any thoughts you have on coffee roasting, brewing, and drinking!
If you are not a Google account holder, get one! They are great with free unlimited email, and you can participate in the largest blogging host in the world - http://www.blogger.com

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Coffee for the Greater Good

I hear a lot these days about "Fair Trade", "Sustainable", "Green" and "Organic".  Most of what I have learned and heard was through word of mouth.  My perception is that is true for you, too:  you've heard of these campaigns and are confident they are inherently good, though you don't really know the details.  I'll be creating four respective posts on these relatively new yet extremely popular initiatives to the coffee world, and I'd love your feedback.

1 comment: